Terms & Conditions of Sale
The ticket(s) are sold subject to the following conditions:
- 1. No refund on any ticket except in the instance that the event is cancelled, if the event is rescheduled or set to be rescheduled no refund will be give or in accordance with applicable laws in the region of purchase and at the discretion of the promoter. Service charges are not refundable. All refunds must be requested within 60days of the event being cancelled. Refunds can take up to 60 days to be issued.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement or exchange of tickets, subject to availability.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, price, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which are available on request. Late arrivals may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
- Cameras, audios and video recorders may not be permitted.
- Ticket holders on request must produce acceptable proof of ID.
- Entry must be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced or are not purchased from MTE or other authorised agent.
- To combat copyright piracy and prevent illegal video recording, starting from 1 April 2001, it is an offence for any person to bring video recording equipment into places of public entertainment without authorization from the management. These places include cinemas, theatres and concert halls. Offenders may be subject to a maximum fine of £50,000 and 3 months imprisonment. The manager of the concerned places may refuse entry of any person who possesses such equipment.